- Information about our Annual meeting this Saturday!
- Read about our 50th Anniversary
- Read our letter to our Wi. State Assembly Member Barbara Dittrich concerning an Agriculture Bill supporting
- Cover Crop Rebates
- Producer-Led Watershed Protection Grants, and
- Lake Protection Grants
- Review our Waterfront Landowner Reference Guide for better understanding of what one can change on shoreland property.
- RLIA supports recommendation to Change Slow-No-Wake from Shoreline.
- “On certain weekends & holidays, Rock Lake experiences an amount of boat traffic which exceeds common safety standards.” View our letter to the City.
- Construction Sites & Water Quality: Construction site runoff eventually makes it into Rock Lake and is a significant contributor of sediment and excess nutrients.
- Manage Runoff, Reduce Erosion, Create Habitat! Properties within 1000 feet of our lake qualify for funding assistance to implement Healthy Lakes practices. Read More
Contact us or Subscribe to the RLIA occasional newsletter
Board Meeting Agenda
Monday January 16th, 2023 6:30 p.m.
This will be a virtual meeting and is open to the public. Please connect early to deal with software updates and other issues so we can start on time. The waiting room will be open 10 minutes early.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82652426873?pwd=V213c0lNTmhpMXBPMlAyTkNxY1hBQT09
Meeting ID: 826 5242 6873 / Passcode: 565301
- Call to Order (6:30)
- Good News Minute
- Adopt agenda
- Secretary’s Report
-Approve minutes of 10/17/2022 Board meeting
- Treasurer’s Report (6:35-6:40)
- Public Comment(s)/Correspondence
- Guests (2 minute per person)
- Mail (Jim C)
- Email/Facebook (Susan)
- Other Reports – (6:45-7:05)
- County representative–Marisa
- Joint Rock Lake Committee Report
- Miljala Tributary Restoration Project
- Old Business (7:05-7:45)
- Update on survey for full membership (Jim, Danny)
- Discussion on defining RLIA advocacy regarding shoreland restoration (Mike)
- Discuss coverage for important municipal committees
- New Business (7:45-7:55)
- Discuss CD strategy and investment options
- Discuss Board Member recruitment
- Discuss letter of support for increasing salaries: CBCW inspectors & Water Patrol Officers
- Propose agenda items for the next meeting
- Next Board Meetings: Monday 2/20/2023
RLIA Facebook Posts
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error