- Read about the Fisheries Committee conversation with the DNR about the current status of Rock Lake fisheries.
- RLIA supports recommendation to Change Slow-No-Wake from Shoreline.
- “On certain summer weekends & holidays, Rock Lake experiences an amount of boat traffic which exceeds common safety standards.” View our letter to the City.
- Construction Sites & Water Quality: Construction site runoff eventually makes it into Rock Lake. It is a significant contributor of sediment and excess nutrients which impairs the water quality of Rock Lake.
- Manage Runoff, Reduce Erosion, Create Habitat! Properties within 1000 feet of our lake qualify for funding assistance to implement Healthy Lakes practices. Read More
Contact us or Subscribe to the RLIA occasional newsletter
AGENDA April 19, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. / Virtual
The waiting room will be open 15 minutes before start. Pre Registration is required. https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEofu2qrDovE9F62vCsWm2g-eqBhHi0Cz3c
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Call to Order (6:30)
- Good News Minute
- Adopt agenda
- Secretary’s Report – approve March Board meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s Report including membership trends (6:35-6:45)
- Public Comment(s)/Correspondence – (2 minute per person, 10 minutes allotted)
- Mail (Jim absent)
- Email (Stan & John C)
- Facebook (Susan)
- Committee Reports (6:55-7:20)
- Water Quality—Agriculture (Nathan)
- Water Quality—Residential: Pamphlet, review for approval (Susan, Shar, John T)
- Water Quality—Streets (Jim)
- Water Quality—Sampling (Marisa)
- Water Quality—Miljala Channel including proposed letter to neighbors (Susan)
- Public Outreach & Education (Susan, Stan)
- Habitat—Fisheries (Bruce, Cory)
- Habitat—other (Shar, Mike)
- Membership (Jim)
- Lake Recreation (Ralph)
- Other Reports – (7:20-7:30)
- County representative – Patricia & Marisa
- JRLC – Stan
- Old Business (7:30- 7:50)
- Bylaws Committee Update/consider liability insurance (Mike, Jim, John C)
- Town Chair Election f/u (Susan)
- Spring Clean-up (Bruce &Cory)
- New Business (7:50-8:00)
- RLIA 50th Anniversary plans
- Adjourn: Next board meeting via Zoom: May 17 at 6:30pm