- Construction Sites & Water Quality
- Do We Need to Take Action to Sustain our Fishery? 2020
- Manage Runoff, Reduce Erosion, Create Habitat! Properties within 1000 feet of our lake now qualify for funding assistance to implement Healthy Lakes practices. Read More
- We support boat cleaning stations at every Rock Lake boat launch; read more…
- View the ‘Lake Lot 101 Workshop’ featuring experts that address a variety of concerns about our lake’s shoreline.
Contact us or Subscribe to the RLIA occasional newsletter
ANNUAL Meeting* of RLIA
AGENDA for Saturday, August 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Main shelter at Korth Park off of Korth Road
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Board members
- Secretary’s Report -Mike Nesemann – approve August 24, 2019 minutes
- Treasurer’s Report -Jim Colegrove – approve year end financials for 12/2019
- Public Comments (2 minutes per person, 15 minute time limit)
- President’s Report – Wes Dawson
- Committee Reports (3 minutes per report)
- Boat/trailer/pier survey – Bonnie Nolan & Mike Nesemann
- Communication update – Bonnie Nolan, Stan Smoniewski, & Susan Trier
- RLIA’s new “dashboard” – Nathan Pyles
- Farmer lead producer group – Nathan Pyles
- Save the turtles campaign – Susan Trier & Mike Nesemann
- AIS cleaning stations & drain marking – Jim Colegrove
- Stewardship award
- Nomination for Board Members – (4 openings for three yr. term)
- Board nominations
- Nominations from the floor
- Candidate talking points (2 minutes each)
- Election of new Board members
- Next annual meeting: 09/21/20 at 6:30 p.m., TBD
RLIA 2020 Annual Report (coming soon)
RLIA 2019 Draft Financial Report
Thank you members and volunteers for your support!
* Due to Covid -19 we have purposely reduced our agenda and have not invited any guest speakers. We asked that everyone observe spacial distancing. Face masks are required. These measures are for your safety and for the safety of others. Thank you.
RLIA Facebook Posts
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Tuesday, 15-Oct-19 07:53:02 PDT. The current time is Monday, 03-Aug-20 22:35:19 PDT.