- When is Ice Safe? More info
- Manage Runoff, Reduce Erosion, Create Habitat! Properties within 1000 feet of our lake now qualify for funding assistance to implement Healthy Lakes practices. Read More
- Review the ‘President’s Report’ from our annual meeting in August.
- Rock Lake Management Plan for 2018-2028 is now available. Also the Executive Summary is available.
- We support boat cleaning stations at every Rock Lake boat launch; read more…
- View the ‘Lake Lot 101 Workshop’ featuring experts that address a variety of concerns about our lake’s shoreline.
Contact us or Subscribe to the RLIA occasional newsletter
Canceled-AGENDA for Monday, March 16, 2020 at 6:30p.m.
Cancelled—-Lake Mills City Hall
- Call to Order
- Adopt agenda
- Good news minute (1 minute timeline per person)
- Secretary’s Report – approve February minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Comment(s)/Correspondence – (2 minute timeline per person, 15 minutes allotted)
- Presentation by Wade Moder, Executive Director, Upper Sugar River Watershed; case study on how to start and sustain a producer led coalition for healthy soils
Committee Reports (5 minutes per report)
a) Water Quality – 4 committees
i) Agricultural – Nathan
1) Discuss whether we expand producer lead to Jefferson County – pending until April
ii) Public Streets – Jim
iii) Residential – Susan & Stan
1) Update on shoreline breakfast
2) Construction article/action – John T. – pend until April
iv) Water Sampling -Ralph
b) Public Outreach – Susan and Stan
i) science on tap” discussion pend until April
ii) further discussion on “dash board” pend until April
iii) H.O. packets – time to go out?
c) Habitat – (committee chairperson pending)
d) Membership and Lake Recreation – Bonnie
i) Membership drive update
Other Reports – (5 minutes per report)
a) County representative – Patricia
b) JRLC – Stan
a) Update on environmental clean-up – Stan, Bonnie and Ralph
a) Mark Dula’s bike event
b) Start thinking of candidates for Board and Stewardship award
- Next board meeting: April 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., City Hall
RLIA Facebook Posts
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Tuesday, 15-Oct-19 07:53:02 PDT. The current time is Friday, 03-Apr-20 12:42:08 PDT.