Manage Runoff, Reduce Erosion, Create Habitat! Properties within 1000 feet of our lake now qualify for funding assistance to implement Healthy Lakes practices. Read More
- Review the ‘President’s Report’ from our annual meeting in August.
- Rock Lake Management Plan for 2018-2028 is now available. Also the Executive Summary is available.
- We support boat cleaning stations at every Rock Lake boat launch; read more…
- View the ‘Lake Lot 101 Workshop’ featuring experts that address a variety of concerns about our lake’s shoreline.
Contact us or Subscribe to the RLIA occasional newsletter
AGENDA for Monday, January 20, 2020 at 6:30p.m. Lake Mills City Hall (No December Meeting)
- Call to Order
- Adopt agenda
- Good news minute (1 minute timeline per person)
- Secretary’s Report – November minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
a. 2020 audit date/results
- Public Comment(s)/Correspondence – (2 minute timeline per person, 15 minutes allotted)
- Old Business
a. Plan for Knickerbocker Days 2/1/19- what event/who works?
- New Business
- Committee chair presents 2019 accomplishment to be published on website
- Each committee chair presents what their committee wants to accomplish in 202
- Board discusses committee recommendations and sets priorities for 2020
- Next board meeting: February 17, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., City Hall
RLIA Facebook Posts
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Solution: See here for how to solve this error